The health and safety of our patients, as well as our teams, is vital to our ongoing commitment to helping maintain oral health and well-being. We have shared this before, but with cases rising across the country, we want to ensure you are all aware of some of the added measures we continue to enforce and follow to keep everyone safe when they come in for their dental appointments.
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we aim to provide you with the best care possible while following proper preventive measures. We hope you will do the same.
The measures we take to keep you safe
Some of the added preventive measures we continue to follow at Pinnacle Peak Family Dental are:
- Daily temperature and wellness checks for all team members.
- Pre-screening and wellness checks for all patients.
- Prior to every appointment, temperatures will be taken with a touchless thermometer.
- Temperatures above 100 degrees Fahrenheit will be rescheduled.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the door.
- Everyone is asked to disinfect prior to entering the office.
- We also have hand sanitizer throughout the office to use as needed.
- Regular disinfection schedules.
- All treatment rooms are PRIVATE with closed doors to limit exposure between patients.
- Each room is equipped with a HEPA air filter which removes pathogens from the air including bacteria and viruses.
- As healthcare providers, we have always practiced strict hand-washing protocols and sterilization procedures. We continue to do so.
- An antimicrobial rinse will be used prior to any dental treatment or exam.
- During treatment, all providers will be wearing additional PPE (personal protective equipment) including special masks, face shields, and gowns.
- Additional tools for isolation will also be used intraorally.
- Protective glass screens will be present at the front desk and all team members will be wearing masks.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for physical distancing between patients and in the reception area.
At Pinnacle Peak Family Dentistry, Dr. Sara and Dr. Tran take their responsibility for your care and well-being very seriously. Together we aim to provide our services in the safest possible environment for patients and staff. We are sincerely grateful that you are part of our dental family and look forward to continuing to provide you all with the care you need during these unprecedented times.
If you need an appointment, please call our office at 480-473-8920 today. Our team is happy to schedule your next procedure to ensure you maintain optimal oral health.