Dr. Sara Vizcarra, DDS, DABDSM DABCP, DABCDSM
As a graduate of the University of Missouri, School of Dentistry in Kansas City, Dr. Sara Vizcarra practiced privately in Missouri before finding her way to Arizona. Once here, she rooted herself at her new dental home. Located at the base of Pinnacle Peak, Dr. Sara has been delivering quality care since starting her practice, Pinnacle Peak Family Dentistry, over 12 years ago. Since then, the practice has grown to include other doctors and specialists, and has gained the prestige of being named one of the premiere dental offices in the community by North Scottsdale Magazine. Pinnacle Peak Family Dentistry has also been voted Best of Phoenix two years running by Phoenix Magazine.
Beyond the esteem and reputation of the practice, Dr. Sara herself is a wonderfully personable and caring dentist. She is gentle, kind, patient and compassionate.
Patients and their families can find comfort in her humor and her ability to make every dental visit an enjoyable experience. Dr. Sara is dedicated to excellence in every area of her life and offers a wide variety of services in cosmetic dentistry, pediatrics, orthodontics, prosthodontics and implant dentistry.
Dr. Sara has specialized further into dental craniofacial medicine, offering treatment for orofacial pain, TMJ disorders and sleep apnea. Following the completion of several residencies and years of treating these conditions, Dr. Sara has become a diplomat of both the American Board of Craniofacial Pain and the American Board of Craniofacial and Dental Sleep Medicine. Her professional activities also include volunteering to provide dental care to underserved patients in the U.S. as well as Central and South America.
At home, Dr. Sara is a proud mother to her son, “little” Luis. She enjoys being active by jogging, hiking, lifting weights, salsa dancing and doing yoga. Above all else, she loves spending time with her family.
One thing on her bucket list: Climb Mount Everest!
- DDS – Doctor of Dental Surgery
- DABDSM – Diplomate American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- DABCP – Diplomate American Board of Craniofacial Pain
- DABCDSM – Diplomate American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Association.
- Arizona Dental Association.
- Hispanic Dental Association.
- Diplomat, American Board of Craniofacial & Dental Sleep Medicine & continued research.
- American Academy of Pain Management.
- Pinnacle Peak Chamber of Commerce; Chair, Health and Wellness Committee.
- Adjunct Faculty Member & Active Mentor of Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health.
- John C. Lincoln Hospital Volunteer, providing dental care.
- AZ Mission of Mercy-Annual Volunteer.
- AZ Foothills Best of Our Valley 2023
- AZ Foothills Best of Our Valley 2022
- North Valley Magazine 2021
- North Valley Magazine: You Can Have it All! 2021
- Troon Living Magazine 2020
- Phoenix Magazine 2019
- North Scottsdale Magazine 2018
- Phoenix Magazine 2018