Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and while many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to providing quality dental care. The health and safety of our patients remains our highest priority. Over the course of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have followed National, State, and Dental guidelines very closely to develop protocols to keep our patients and team members safe during every dental appointment. Rest assured we are taking additional precautions throughout our office to maintain a clean and healthy environment for your care. Here are some of the measures to keep you safe:
- All patients will be carefully screened prior to their appointment. You can fill out the form HERE. We will be asking about travel, any exposure to persons with COVID-19, and presence of symptoms such as fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath in the last 14 days. Patients meeting one or more screening criteria for concern may need their appointments rescheduled.
- Prior to every appointment, temperatures will be taken with touchless thermometer. Temperatures above 100 degrees Fahrenheit will be rescheduled.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the door and everyone is asked to disinfect prior to entering the office. We have hand sanitizer throughout the office to use as needed.
- Reception area, common areas and bathrooms will be regularly disinfected throughout the day.
- All treatment rooms are PRIVATE with closed doors to limit exposure between patients. Each is equipped with HEPA air filter and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between appointments.
- An antimicrobial rinse will be used prior to any dental treatment or exam.
- During treatment, all providers will be wearing additional personal protective equipment including special masks, face shields, and gowns. Additional tools for isolation will also be used intraorally.
- Additional protective glass screens will be present at the front desk and all team members will be wearing masks.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to reduce the number of people in the reception area at any one time. This also may entail waiting in your car until your treatment room is ready for you.
- To improve the flow and limit the number of encounters at the front desk, check out procedures will be performed at the time of check-in. Once your appointment is complete, there is no need to stop at the front-desk again.
Dr. Sara and Dr. Tran take their responsibility for your care and well-being very seriously and want to provide our services to you in the safest possible environment for patients and staff. We are sincerely grateful that you are part of our Pinnacle Peak Dental family.